Nangangailangan ka ba ng tulong para sa iyong pag-aaral?
The Constituent Services unit shall receive requests for educational assistance, review applications with complete requirements, and direct a consolidated referral/endorsement of qualified students to Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for the school year 2017 – 2018.
- Must be a Filipino citizen with good moral character;
- Must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application except for senior citizens;
- Must be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation;
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed Php 300,000.00. From those who are exempted from filing income tax, there should be a certificate of tax exemption from the BIR. For OFW and Seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income.
- Must not be a recipient of any government scholarship and financial assistance.
Para sa scholarship assistance, magpasa ng mga sumusunod na kaukulang dokumento. Ang mga dokumento na kulang ay hindi ipapasa sa CHED:
- Request letter addressed to Senator Win Gatchalian.
- Accomplished CHED StuFAP form.
- Original copy ng Barangay Certificate for Indigency na nakasaad kung bakit ka humihingi ng scholarship o educational assistance.
- Accomplished CHED StuFaps application form with latest 2×2 ID photo
- Certified true copy/photocopy ng iyong school records – (a) latest class cards/certification of grades/high school report card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for fourth; (b) registration/enrolment form; (c) certificate of good moral character from the guidance counselor; at (d) identification card (ID).
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or Copy of Contract or proof of income ng iyong mga magulang mula sa Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
- Recent 2×2 ID photo
Lists of students/applicants from Metro Manila and provinces who have sent their requests through email and courier shall be forwarded to respective CHED Regional Office coursed through the CHED Central.
Ang lahat ng applications na may kumpletong dokumento na naipasa ay diretsong isusubmit sa CHED RO mula February 1 hanggang April 30 lamang. Notice of award for the qualified students will come from the CHED RO and it shall be disseminated to the grantees for the completion of registration form/certificate of enrollment. Educational assistance will be claimed by the grantees at the CHED Central/RO.
Para sa second semester, grantees must submit latest certification of grades and registration form/certificate of enrollment to claim the remaining educational assistance.
The above-mentioned educational assistance grant is valid only for one school year with two semesters and a new application shall be made for the next school year.
This policy procedure for the referral of application for scholarship/educational assistance to CHED may be updated without prior notice and shall be approved by the Senator before implementation. The said referral or endorsement letter to CHED does not give any guarantee to availing a scholarship/educational assistance. All applications are subject to CHED’s updated guidelines, screening, and approval to grant assistance based on their judgment and discretion.
Para sa karagdagang impormasyon, tumawag sa:
552-6601 local 8622
WIN Action Center
Ms. Wendy Joaquin